Wednesday 14 March 2012

Brief Brief

I thought I'd take this opportunity to briefly brief you on the latest status of the beast.


Although I haven't done any actual work on the car since my last update, I have been doing some online research to figure out how much the various items I need to purchase are going to cost.


Briefly comprising the following:

  • Replacement brakes all round (discs, pads, drums & shoes)
  • 5 new tyres
  • Major service items (cam belt kit, fluids, filters, etc.)
  • Lowering springs
I've worked out this little lot is likely to cost me in the region of £600!  Ouch.

On the plus side, I picked up the rear wing/spoiler this evening and it looks awesome!  It needs a coat of paint, as it's bare ally at the moment, but it really will look fantastic when it's on the car.  A bargain at £30!

Every cloud...  Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment